Make Your Race More Meaningful
2014 Official Charity Registration - Coming Soon
It's not too late to donate - Fundraising for 2013 is open until June 30, 2013
Click here to see the 2013 status!
How to Donate
1. Select a charity from the list on the left that you wish to support
2. Click on the "Fundraise" button
3. On the left column it says Support This Event click on "Individual and Team Search"
4. Enter the name of the individual or team here and make your donation!
If you are interested in making a direct donation to the charity itself please click on the "Donate" button located on each charity page.
2014 Scotiabank Charity Challenge
We will be accepting registrations from charities to join the 2014 soon! In 2013 we had over 11,000 participants and exceeded the goal of $750,000 in donations raising over $950,000 for 76 charities. We are excited to help our official charities get started on fundraising for the 50th Annual Scotiabank Calgary Marathon event.
If you have any questions please contact the Scotiabank Charity Challenge Coordinator, Jennifer Ashley (Abel) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-710-2464.
The Scotiabank Charity Challenge Prizes:
All official charities will have the opportunity to win one of the following seven (7) cash prizes:
|$3,000 to the charity with the highest fundraising total|
|$1,500 to the charity with the second highest fundraising total|
|$3,000 to the charity with the largest fundraising team (minimum $10 raised per team member)|
|$1,500 to the charity with the second largest fundraising team (minimum $10 raised per team member)|
|$3,000 awarded to the charity with the highest average dollar amount raised per runner (minimum 10 members)|
|$1,500 awarded to the charity with the second highest average dollar amount raised per runner (minimum 10 members)|
|PLUS $2,000 awarded to the charity of the top individual fundraiser|
Benefits to Official Charities:
- Encourages participation by allowing registrants in any of the five running events at the Scotiabank Calgary Marathon to raise funds for the official charity of their choice.
- Reduces risk by removing many of the costs associated with organizing a stand-alone fundraising event.
- Raises awareness for your cause by teaming up with a world-class event.
- Adds the convenience and security of online fundraising through Artez Interactive at no cost. No transaction fees of any kind!
- Opportunity to recruit and promote at the 3-day Health and Fitness Expo on May 23rd, 24th and 25th with approximately 19,000 unique visitors passing through.