Benefits of Volunteering:
- Receive a free technical t-shirt
- Complimentary entry to The Dino Dash
- Invitation to our Volunteer Orientation on May 10th, everyone will receive a food ticket for pizza, a snack and beverage (+18 will get 1 drink ticket). Doors open at 5:30pm Dinner served at 6:00pm Program at 6:30pm Door Prizes at 7pm and Breakout Groups with your Coordinator at 7:05pm
- Be eligible for exclusive draw prizes
- Volunteer food and refreshments are provided for your shift and training
- Experience the fun and excitement of a marathon without the training, sweat or anxiety
There are a variety of positions available as well as group and individual volunteer opportunities. Volunteering with the Scotiabank Calgary Marathon can be a great team-building exercise, a fun family bonding experience, a way to get credit for volunteer hours required for school and a new way to meet people.
DOWNLOAD this form and bring it with you for your direct lead to sign off on your hours.
For more information and to get involved email: firstname.lastname@example.org