1,200 Volunteers needed for the Scotiabank Calgary Marathon
Volunteers are the heart of this event and over 1,200 volunteers are needed for the 49th annual Scotiabank Calgary Marathon Race Weekend. Volunteering for the Scotiabank Calgary Marathon is a great way to give back to the community, support healthy lifestyles and active living and be part of Canada's longest running marathon.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Receive a free technical t-shirt
- Receive a $10 coupon to The Running Room
- Entry the The Dino Dash
- Invitation to our Volunteer event prior to the Marathon
- Be eligible for exclusive draw prizes
- Volunteer food and refreshments are provided for your shift and training
- Experience the fun and excitement of a marathon without the training, sweat or anxiety
*NEW* this year ALL course marshals recieve a free Scotiabank Calgary Marathon reflective running jacket...our little way of saying THANK-YOU for keeping runnners safe!
There are a variety of positions available as well as group and individual volunteer opportunities. Volunteering with the Scotiabank Calgary Marathon can be a great team-building exercise, a fun family bonding experience, a way to get credit for volunteer hours required for school and a new way to meet people.
For more information and to get involved email: firstname.lastname@example.org