Run for You, and Your Community
The Scotiabank Charity Challenge unites the spirit of runners with a unique fundraising program to help create a stronger future for young people and build vibrant communities.
Make your run more meaningful by helping one of our official Charities reach their goals while you are achieving yours! Set up a fundraising page or make a direct donation during your race registration. As Scotiabank covers all the fees associated with online fundraising, 100% of the funds raised will go directly to your chosen charity.
Congratulations on helping surpass $66 million!
The Scotiabank Charity Challenge began in 2003 across the country collectively raising over $66 million which went directly to charities throughout Canada.
TOP 10 CHARITIES (as of April 30, 2019 and updated weekly, only includes verified amounts)
- Foothills Academy Society - $21,381 (57 Fundraisers)
- Association for the Rehabilitation of the Brain Injured (ARBI) - $15,113 (11 Fundraisers)
- Alberta Cancer Foundation - $10,632 (12 Fundraisers)
- Canadian Liver Foundation - Give'r for Liver - $8,650 (4 Fundraisers)
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary - $7,405 (13 Fundraisers)
- Spinal Cord Injury Alberta - $7,061 (4 Fundraisers)
- Canadians Sharing Locally & Globally - $7,008 (4 Fundraisers)
- The Mustard Seed - $6,887 (8 Fundraisers)
- Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society (AARCS) - $6,621 (20 Fundraisers)
- Inn from the Cold - $6,410 (10 Fundraisers)
For more information about the Scotiabank Charity Challenge and how you to maximize the benefits to your charity please refer to the Registration Package Information Guide.