Run for You, and Your Community
The Scotiabank Charity Challenge unites the spirit of runners with a unique fundraising program to help create a stronger future for young people and build vibrant communities.
Make your run more meaningful by helping one of our official Charities reach their goals while you are achieving yours! Set up a fundraising page or make a direct donation during your race registration. As Scotiabank covers all the fees associated with online fundraising, 100% of the funds raised will go directly to your chosen charity.
Congratulations on helping surpass $66 million!
The Scotiabank Charity Challenge began in 2003 across the country collectively raising over $66 million which went directly to charities throughout Canada.
TOP 10 CHARITIES (as of April 19, 2019 and updated weekly, only includes verified amounts)
- Association for the Rehabilitation of the Brain Injured (ARBI) - $14,587 (18 Registrants)
- Foothills Academy Society - $11,176 (99 Registrants)
- Alberta Cancer Foundation - $9,152 (18 Registrants)
- Canadian Liver Foundation – Give’r for Liver - $7,915 (6 Registrants)
- The Mustard Seed - $6,742 (7 Registrants)
- Spinal Cord Injury Alberta - $6,321 (7 Registrants)
- Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society (AARCS) - $5,981 (30 Registrants)
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary - $5,935 (15 Registrants)
- Inn from the Cold - $5,650 (22 Registrants)
- Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation - $4,735 (22 Registrants)
For more information about the Scotiabank Charity Challenge and how you to maximize the benefits to your charity please refer to the Registration Package Information Guide.