1,500 Volunteers needed for the Scotiabank Calgary Marathon
Volunteers are the heart of this event and over 1,500 volunteers are needed for the 56th Scotiabank Calgary Marathon Race Weekend. Volunteering for the Scotiabank Calgary Marathon is a great way to give back to the community, support healthy lifestyles and active living and be part of Canada's longest running marathon.
We HEART Volunteers. Volunteering for the Scotiabank Calgary Marathon is a great way to give back to the community, support healthy lifestyles and active living and be part of Canada's longest running marathon.
Did you miss the training?
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Intimate volunteer appreciation & training with your volunteer peers at the Central Library.
- Be eligible to win and be invited to a Volunteer Awards night
- Volunteer hours count towards the Earn Burn School Contest (learn more about how to get your school involved)
- Receive a free technical t-shirt
- Be eligible for exclusive draw prizes
- Volunteer food and refreshments are provided for your shift and training
- Experience the fun and excitement of a marathon without the training, sweat or anxiety
There are a variety of positions available as well as group and individual volunteer opportunities. Volunteering with the Scotiabank Calgary Marathon can be a great team-building exercise, a fun family bonding experience, a way to get credit for volunteer hours required for school and a new way to meet people.
Download this form and bring it with you for your direct lead to sign off on your hours.
For more information and to get involved email: email@example.com